Engagement, the core of our relationship with our dogs, the metaphorical cement between the bricks of our dog’s behaviour! In this workshop, we are breaking down engagement to its core and its widest dimensions.
Engagement is one of those factors in our dog’s training that’s ever-expanding and it’s a subject that we can always learn more about at any and every level. In this workshop we will be covering teaching, maintaining and utilising engagement in every conceivable context.
So if you’re sick and tired of feeling like a spare part hanging onto the end of your dog’s leash, or you simply want to refine and sand off rough edges this is something that can and will help your training journey.
10:00-12:00: Basic Engagement Theory and Q&A.
12:00-13:00: Foundational Building Blocks: Trainer Demonstration & Practical Owner Exercises.
13:30-15:00: Environmental Engagement & Working with distractions.
15:00-16:00: Wrap up, Homework and Q&A.
3 Barons Court FY4 5GP.
Whitehills Business Park.
Terms and Conditions:
- Places are limited and will be booked on a first come first served basis (~10 places available)
- Each person must be able to attend with an appropriate dog…
- All dogs must be able to be left in cars in between lessons…
- Dogs must be able to function around people and dogs (reactive is allowed, severely reactive with little to no foundations is not).
- Owners must bring notepads and pens to take notes on all the theory side of things.
- You must be able to attend the full day of training.